Monday, July 27, 2009

likes and dislikes

likes:

What i like to do for fun the most would be drawing. I manly like to draw animals and people. Some other indoor activities i like to do are reading, video games ,cooking, and a lot of other stuff.what I like to do outside would probably be hanging with my friends, foursquare, swimming, and volleyball. My fav. music singer would probably be Taylor Swift. Actor and actress i have no idea theres to many! My fav. food pizza of corse and drank Fuze.

dislikes:

My dislikes would be cleening of corse, homework, and waking up early. My least fav. food is fish, and drink would be big red. my least fav. movie would be......im not so sure anymore. My least fav. singer is Ashley Tisdale her voice is gust sooo annoying.im not so sure about the actor and actress.

No comments: